JG

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message
On 15 Jun 2005 22:25:50 -0700, lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:

In article ,
Red CloudŽ wrote:
On 15 Jun 2005 17:35:50 -0700,
lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:

In article ,
Red CloudŽ wrote:
Jon is about as argumentative as they come. If you say up, he says
down. He is a
very negative person, and it blares forth from his prolific
"contributions" to
usenet. Many have suggested that he take a 30 day time-out and collect
himself,
but he responds that they all have anger management problems.

He also thinks that anyone who disagrees with him hates him.

He's also able to admit when he's wrong, which I just did. Are you
able to do that?

I do it without hesitation... When I'm wrong.

I retired in 1999 from a position where I had about 650 employees.
Whenever I
made an error, I would make a point of finding someone and telling them
about
it. I could have hidden just about every mistake I ever made. No one
would have
ever known unless I said something.

It had a purpose. My employees knew that if THEY screwed up, they could
come to
me, so I could help them correct what ever it was. I was never a blamer
or a
finger pointer. My goal was to keep the business running as smoothly as
possible
under very difficult circumstances. You couldn't have lasted until lunch
your
first day there.

Quite a testimonial from someone who doesn't relate well with others
on newsgroups. Assuming what you've said is true, you might want to
investigate your dramatic mood swings.

???

rusty redcloud

Yes.. I know things can be confusing for you at times. I'm still happy to
refer you to a shink.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com