Harry.Krause

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:52:32 -0400, "SoFarrell"
wrote:

"Netsock" wrote in message

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118692893.3ccf9aa7baadc88dbc4c2163258b9e2d@t eranews...
Thought I would check back here just to see if things improved.

Read the last two days of posts here. Am ready to throw up.

Racism and name-calling and piling on.

Some of you people should get some help.

There are only about 6 core OT offenders. Start by kill filing those
idiots,
and you will see your list get better.

You can then "tune" your kill file and filters to get out 90%+ of the
garbage spewed here.

Good luck.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Offtopic does not beother me, but bad manners do. You spend a lot of your
time in here insulting other posters here. Why do you do that?

Because he's an asshole, just like YOU!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download