F330 GT

Default Remote Controls for0Johnson Seahorse?

How can I find out of the engine (19(9 15hp Seahorse) will accept a
remote control unit? I think steering won't be a problem, but
throttle/shift?

When I tried to find a similar kit for a 80's model 45hp commercial tiller
model, I was told that after OMC's demise, they were no longer available.

This was after I bought one for another engine on my little Whaler about 10
years ago. I deleted the little side console and went back to the old fashioned
and inconvenient tiller steering. My guess is the "Tin Boat" will have to
remain a tiller model also.

Barry