Doug Kanter

Default Rigging knife question

They're beautiful knives. I figured that during a vacation, when a woman's
buying earrings like mad, and OK with paying $11.00 for sandwiches, a knife
wouldn't have been a problem. Live and learn.

"Don White" wrote in message
Like I tell my wife...
It's not a case of need...it's a case of want!
These knives are produced here in Nova Scotia and I believe they still

have
free 'knife sharpening clinics in various
locations on occasion. I haven't gone in a number of years, but it was

neat
to see the old craftsman do his thing in front of an appreciative

audience.

Doug Kanter wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
This is the boating knife I carry...plus a Shhrade Tough Tool
*** http://stores.transactive.ca/chinacu...tail.bok?no=51

***
note: 'marlin spike' with slot for shackle pins

I almost bought one of those while visiting Tobermory a few years back.

But,
I made a mistake. My wife asked "Whattya need it for?" I answered "Need?
Whattya mean?"