WKR

"*JimH*"
"WKR" wrote in message
news
We recently bought a used 2000 Rinker 232 Cruiser.It has a owners manual
but
the
manual really does not alot of specs ( fuel tank capacity, fuse
specs,amperage etc).Is there a service manual available for this boat? I
tried Rinker Company number but I never get through.
Thanks in advance for help in this.
Please reply here or private email to

Wayne
Waterford,NY
*gateway to the erie canal*

You will definitely be able to buy a service manual for your engine. You
many try calling their service department number directly or write to

them.

From their website
http://www.rinkerboats.com/contactus-service.asp

Call (574) 457-5731 and ask for "Customer Service."
Rinker Boat Company
300 W. Chicago Street
Syracuse, Indiana 46567

Thanks Jim
No service manuals for sale by Rinker themselves.I called them.But they did
say I can call and ask questions all day.Just seems kinda Ghetto not having
a service manual for a boat.Oh well.Thanks for the help
Wyane