Doug

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote in message
Sounds like your installer has been around the waterfront
for a goodly length of time, and is familiar with MF/HF Antenna Systems,
and the RF Gounds to support them. His explination is "Right On", and
there aren't many Real RadioMen left out there on the docks anymore.
Most of the really good ones, are just about Retirement Age now, and
MF/HF Marine Radio is beginning to be a "Lost Art".

Bruce in alaska
--

Bruce
I can't collect SS retirement for another month. (There is no truth to the