NOYB

Default Yamaha & Hondas lose value FAST

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:50:49 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Sure they are. So to get the most bang for your buck, you sometimes have

take advantage of a company's "dumping" practices and buy their

undervalued
outboard...like you did with the Suzuki's. They're terrific engines and
would be priced closer to Merc and Yamaha if Suzuki wasn't trying to gain
market share via dumping.

Explain to me again how (1) outboards are overpriced and (2) Suzuki is
"dumping" them for what they ought to sell for anyway.....

My brother bought a Suzuki 140 for 3 grand less than a comparable Yamaha.
Is it possible that the Suzuki was $1500 below reasonable market value...and
the Yamaha was $1500 too expensive?

And *I'm* the "binary thinker"?