basskisser

Default Yamaha & Hondas lose value FAST

Charles wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

But, I don't understand why you are asking ME
for data. Did I make any allegations?

Sure you did. You claimed Yamaha outboards are made in the US with union
labor. Guess what? They're not.

No, he didn't. You've demonstrated you are a careless reader, prone to
jump to erroneous conclusions. This claim of yours is another example of
your inability to internalize what you read.

b'asskisser may not have directly said yamaha outboards are made in the
USA, but that certainly was the conclusion which he wanted the reader to
infer. His inference was completely wrong (no suprise there).

How do YOU know what I "wanted the reader to infer"? How do you
suppose Yamaha outboards are distributed in the U.S.? I'll tell
you...there are SEVERAL distribution centers in the U.S. for Yamaha
outboards, and the ensuing parts and peripherals. There are also
transportation facilities, etc. They use organized labor.