Del Cecchi

Default Diesel Engine Sounds

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
Hi,

Just talking to my Lady about a trip up the Fraser (lower, no rapids!).

want a "Mark Twain-esc" boat - with a center-mounted inboard diesel going
pooketa-pooketa-pooketa... I have the Tin Boat, but it has a 2-stroke

Johnson
that goes "WAAAAAAAA!!!!". My always-practical Lady says "why not take the

Tin
Boat up, and have a CD that goes "pooketa-pooketa-pooketa..."

Great Idea! In fact, I've LOVE to have sound-bites from various diesel
engines - from the "Pook...pook...pook" of a 1-cyl Sabb to the hum of a
Cummings. Anybody know a place online that has this kinda thing?

Lloyd Sumpter
"The Tin Boat" Mirrocraft 12

google is your friend. sound effects diesel get
http://www.audiolicense.net/sfx/subc...aincat_id=1288
among others. How about a nice fantasy 42 foot grand banks?

del cecchi