basskisser

Default Kerry projected as winner in NH

"Gary Warner" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CNN is projecting Kerry as winning the NH Democratic primary.

I really believe he's going to be the nominee. Now, who for the #2 slot?

I think he's got a decent shot at the nomination too. But don't count Dean
out yet.
He's got the money & organization to get his message out. And as we get
into
primary situation that aren't one state at a time that will help him.

#2 Slot: I'd love to see Kucinish. I really like this guy, his views, the
way he
carries himself. Too bad he's not "electable" as a president.

I listened to Kucinch on Shawn Hannity. Now Hannity is one of those
die hard republicans. He won't give someone time to answer a question
if that person is a liberal, etc. He calls democrats "LIBS", and spits
it out like venom when he says the word. BUT, Dennis Kucinich handled
him very nicely. Never got upset, never backed down. Stuck to his
guns, made excellent points.