Tuuk

Default A big day for Bush and Blair and Sen. Kennedy (little off topic)

Here's the twist (that the conspiracy buffs will hate). Kay testified
before the US Congress yesterday. He (as we have seen) blamed the
Intelligence services. But he also pointed out that both France and
Germany had come to the same conclusion: Saddam had WMDs. The only
difference was how they felt it should be handled. He also pointed out
the Ted Kennedy had agreed that Saddam had the WMDs.

So now we have to add that French Intelligence and German Intelligence
also got it wrong and the conspiracy freaks have to believe that
Kennedy, Chirac and Schroeder were in on the conspiracy with Bush and
Blair.

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message news:HUWRb.597

My prediction: the truth will emerge that Saddam hid his WMD's in Syria.
Even Kay alluded to this possibility.

There is a Syrian journalist who escaped Syria and published a lengthy
article in a Danish (I believe) newspaper just before Christmas (IIRC) --
sorry, details in my computer at work -- wherein he detailed three

specific
areas within Syria where multiple huge convoys of equipment had been
transported from Iraq and stored during the winter 02-03. Each area

roughly
equivalent in size to a medium to large military base, and still, to this
day, heavily guarded with 24-hour troops, barbed wire, razor wire, etc.
Western press doesn't seem to care, but you can bet your ass the long

lense
sats are watching. Facts will out.