Doug Kanter

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

Repeat after me:

"I, tooth-boy, never have made and never will make any investment decision
based on information gleaned from sources not normally accessible to the
general public, such as personnel representing companies which develop
hot-selling products for the dental industry. Furthermore, if friends at the
marina or social gatherings begin discussing investments which my be good
ideas based on some special knowledge of their own, I immediately leave the
room, turn on loud music, or jump overboard".