John H

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:43:04 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

No, you're wrong; your conclusions are based upon nothing more than what
*you* believe to be fact and some coincidence, even though the facts are
otherwise and coincidence is nothing more than coincidence. In that
regard, you're not unlike the idiot in the White House and his invading
of Iraq based upon nothing more than bad intel and even worse politics.
Although in the case of Bush, I also think he was lying. I have no
reason to believe you are; you simply don't have the facts, and you've
made erroneous conclusions based upon what you think are facts.

Nope, you're a union shill, and a company shill, nothing more or less
than an expensive whore who will sleep with anyone who will pay your
price. You're moral-less, and will stop at nothing to try to make make
yourself smell good, or at least what you think the public will swallow.
Are we really to believe that all you did was produce a magazine for
them when their website listed you as the media contact? There is no end
to your attempts at deception.

We would not expect that someone who is hired to handle media contacts
to tell us anything otherwise about Ullico than what you've said. It's
amazing the details you're able to tell, things only an "insider" would
be privy to. Sure, you're a master at "spin"; Spin is nothing less than
an attempt to deceive people about the truth.

My business relationship with the company just before 9-11 and,
in fact, my first deliverable was to research, write and produce
a magazine based upon 9-11. It's a classic, has won numerous
awards, and I would be delighted to send you or anyone else a copy.

No, I'd rather keep my meal down. I can just imagine the appeal of
something you might write about 9-11 to a company of union-boss thieves
who perpetrated stock manipulation, fraud, and theft. Why am I not
surprised that you'd hook up with such a bunch of immoral people?

By the way, speaking of good information, a year or so ago, I reported
that I had purchased some shares of Garmin for around $18.00 a share,
and that I expected to do very well with the company.

Don't change the subject krause. This is about you and your connection
with the Ullico fraud which was ultimately perpetrated upon the poor
union working slobs for whom you claim to care so much. The only person
you have ever cared about is yourself -- "Look at me! I bought Garmin
stock and I got richer!"

"I did not have relations with Ullico."

Yea, right. You're in bed with them.

-- Charlie