Don White

Default A little OT good news for a snowy Monday!

So you're actually going to pay this group are you. Not too long ago a lot
of the new troops were quitting because they
weren't getting that payday as promised.
If I was the new guys I'd demand cash....considering the way George W is
putting the US into hock, his cheques could bounce at any time.

John H wrote in message
snip
The fact is that every one of these guys gainfully employed is one
less running in the streets or shooting mortar rounds at whatever they
can hit.

Stop being a Harry suck up. It's unbecoming to one with your
intellect.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!