Calif Bill

Default Yamaha & Hondas lose value FAST

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
K Smith wrote in message

Bob Marx wrote:
Why?
50% on the 225 I was going to buy At only 3 yrs old?

If you think Honda & Yamaha are bad for depreciation you should see
what a used Ficht or optimax is worth, assuming anyone will buy them at
all:-)

Have any real data to back your wild allegations up, or just spewing
crap out of your blow hole, as usual?

You got any data? Look at the discounts that dealers were offering. Look
at the questions of reliability. The perception of the Ficht was they were
failing. And that perception leads to a heavy discount when selling. Plus
all the questions that were on this board and all the fishing / boating
boards about parts availability. That in and of itself lowers the price.
If I was in the market for a used O/B I would look at Yami, and Hondas, and
Merc's over the OMC, just because of the perception.