John H

Default A little OT good news for a snowy Monday!

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:22:35 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

But, what the hell...six days of training by some military idiots is the
equivalent, eh? I mean, it isn't as if these Iraqi "cops" are going to
be facing any real danger.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Hell, basic training during the Viet Nam war was only 6 weeks. These are
just local traffic cops, etc. Not the full investigative police officer of
the US. But Harry and Doug knew this and just like to spew garbage.

Well, you're right of course. I hate to put Doug in the same class as
Harry, but I suppose it's necessary.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!