John H

Default A little OT good news for a snowy Monday!

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:10:21 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Unfortunately, John...this may be bad news.
What happens when you get a large number of '6 day trainees' running around
heavily armed?
I've never been in the military so I admit I'm just guessing...but 6 days
does seem skimpy.

John H wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:13:47 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Six days training eh? ......did your guys teach them everything they

knew??
Sounds to me like George W is getting ready to slip out the back door

when
enough of these 'graduates' are delivered.

John H wrote in message
.. .
Not bad enough for Harry or the NY Times to post!

************************************************ ***************************

*
2nd ACR Graduates 1st ICDC Class at Camp Muleskinner

Whatsa matter, Don? News not bad enough for you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

'Tis better to have them running around on the side of the good guys
than the bad.

Now, I'm not joining you, Doug, and Harry's ****ing contest. If you
want to read bad news, read Harry's.