Paul Schilter

Default I'm sick of This!

Gary,
Good to keep it in perspective.
Paul

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"QLW" wrote:

I know that was just a rant. And everyone needs to just
rant and vent from time to time. But if it really does start
to get you down, consider: The more stuff you have the
more stuff you have to fix and take care of. Sometimes
less is more.

Also, lots of people aren't so fortunate as to have a boat,
a house, a Lexus, a Rav4, dogs, (man, I wish I had a dog),
an understanding wife, a tractor, a four wheeler, a motorcycle,
a generator, a second generator, a backhoe and the knowledge
you obviously have. Not to mention the stunning sunset and,
I assume, fairly good health. Oh, and probably plenty of food.

Or as I used to say to my roommate when we'ld start complaining
about whatever, "Yea, but so what, we've each got a BOAT."