basskisser

Default Ah Crap....

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"NOYB" wrote in message

link.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

link.net...
Between 1 3/4 to 2 hours to Key Biscayne. Naples is about 100+/-

miles
away
from Ft. Lauderdale Airport.

And one of the most boring drives in the world.

Yes it is...but only if you take I-75. However, we stopped (*very*

briefly)
at the Mullet fest in Goodland, and then travelled the Tamiami ("Tampa

Miami") Trail to the Seaquarium.

The Tamiami trail is much better than I-75, but not by much.

It's certainly not like the Pacific Coast Highway...but it's anything but
boring. Lots of wildlife along it...and you can pull off almost anywhere to
take pictures or go fishing.

Been there, done that. If you are actually trying to get from point A
to point B in reasonable time, it is boring beyond belief. Wildlife
consists of racoons, some water birds, and possum. The real wildlife
has long ago learned to stay away from the roadways.