Tony Thomas

Default 20 hour maintenance - joke?

Please tell us exactly what kind of boat and motor you have. This will
help.

--
Tony
my boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Kelton Joyner" wrote in message
. ..
What's winterizing?

werlax wrote:
I just got the boat back from it's 20 hour maintenance that the dealer
suggested I take in to them to ensure it's done properly. Stupidly, I
didn't ask enough questions at the time. It seems to me that all they
did was change the crankcase oil and gear lube and then, according to
the service guy, checked the trailer, gauges, etc. Everything apart
from changes those two fluids seems to have been a visual inspection.
For under $20 in parts and over $170 in labor, it seems to be a huge
scam. I could have easily changed those fluids myself. Next time
I'll know better. Next step... winterizing. Who should do it?
Thanks!