Dag Sunde

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Mike G" wrote in message
ews.com...
In article ,
says...
Definitely!

But you know what, SoFarrell?

I joined this NG a couple of weeks ago, and felt just like you.

snipped/

It's been a very nice and informative news group for quite some time.

I cannot recall any contributions, OT or on topic, you or Dag have made

this NG Mike. Can you direct me to some? ;-)

Oops, I guess there are none. I just did a google search and came up

empty.
Silly me for thinking you somehow were a contributor to this NG. You do,
however, seem to want to now push your new website.

Then you don't know how to google well...:
http://groups.google.no/groups?hl=no...up%3Drec.boats

So how about starting a boating thread or answering some questions some
folks have out there about boating Mike?

I think he did!

And do you want some cheese with your whine?

*PLONK*