John H

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:56:51 GMT, "WKR" wrote:

We recently bought a used 2000 Rinker 232 Cruiser.It has a owners manual but
the
manual really does not alot of specs ( fuel tank capacity, fuse
specs,amperage etc).Is there a service manual available for this boat? I
tried Rinker Company number but I never get through.
Thanks in advance for help in this.
Please reply here or private email to

Wayne
Waterford,NY
*gateway to the erie canal*

The owner's manuals seem to have very little info in them. My manual (ProLine)
gives some basic safety info, a simplified wiring diagram (applicable to their
whole series of boats), and little else.

I *do* have separate manuals for just about everything else; the engine, the
water pump, the trailer, the bilge pumps, the porta-potty, the stern drive, etc.
That's just the way they do things.

This is a pretty good place to ask specific questions about the various
components of your boat.

Good luck.
--
John H