Drop into West Marine, Boater's World, Day Island Boatworks, Breakwater
Marina, Point Defiance Boathouse or similar locations down in Tacoma
and sort through the "freebie" pubs sometime. You'll find the US
magazine with which I am associated. The same publisher also runs most
of the material in a British Columbia magazine with a different title.

Glad you enjoyed the story. It will be out with photos in the July 6
issue. I got a good shot of the bald eagle on the totem pole, but I
will need to see how the quality holds up as it is will need to be
slightly enlarged.