bb

Default Boat fell off trailer

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:47:09 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Strange. Even semi floating, I have had trouble getting the boat off
of the trailer.

That has certainly been my experience. Heck, it takes a good shot of
the brakes with my fenders under water to float the beast.

Is anything different with respect to "lubrication"? Different bottom
paint? polish? bunk carpet? frost? ice??

Nothing that I know of. It's 70 out, so no ice or frost. No wax. No
bottom paint, same bunk carpet. I have no clue as to why the darned
thing slid off the trailer on the least slopping ramp I use and with
no brake action. I guess it was just my time. I know I learned a
lesson with no injuries or substantial damage, and hopefully I've
prevented someone else from making the same mistake.

Thanks for the input, Gene.

bb