Brian D

I doubt it's a scam, but I'm betting some affiliation there ...sounds like a
sales job to me too. I did a web search and I did find one marina that
carried it and I found one guy that was considering it, but other than one
boat that I saw for sale I didn't find lots of people USING it. I figure
it's the price ...twice as much as a Doel-Fin. I can't see why it wouldn't
work, but I wonder what stress it puts on your skeg if you hit something,
and how much additional crap you'll pick up with it when operating in
shallow water. For now, I'm going to experiment on my boat and just put a
wedge in between the motor and transom to give me more trim on the motor and
see how that goes. If it's not enough, then I guess a Doel-Fin would be
next.

Brian

"Bowgus" wrote in message
Sure looks like a scam to me ...

and the rocks and such are not
visible the hits that I had just bounced over with no
prop or skid damage.