Harry Krause

Default OT" Saddam? We Always Had Him (movie)

Greg O wrote:
"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:03:20 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

This is pretty clever:

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

Interesting that you'd post a site that shows how Bush had to finally
clean up a mess created by the Kennedy and then Johnson administration
and perpetuated by everyone since.

Steve

I thought the same thing, although this is far from over!
Our foreign policy changes like the wind, it changes with presidents, it
changes with the economy. The US will back a new ruler for Iraq, and twenty
years from now we will be ousting him!
But to blame this all on Bush is rediculous!
Greg

It is perfectly rational to blame the current war against Iraq on Bush.
Bush started it, after all.

--
Email sent to is never read.