Paul

Default What are the qualitity differences. Sea Ray-Regal

Hmm....How many people would have to die from the hull splitting open
before it would be a "bad product"? Is a boat so weak it came apart
in these pictures SAFE to ride into heavy weather which may pop up,
for instance? How cheap is not safe?

If Pascoe mentions that 42 Bertram that took out the pilings again I'm going
to scream. Enough with the Bertram already. For the amount of money it cost
it bloody well better take out some pilings and I think it should be able to
phone me while it's doing that and tell me a bedtime story.

Yes, they have the capability of building a boat that will survive crashing
into pilings during a hurricane. Can any of us afford that? No we can't.

So we have two choices, either stop boating or buy boats that cannot
withstand smashing into pilings.

Everyone who intends to stop boating raise your hand.

I thought so.

So again we have two choices, we can go boating and continually freak out
about our hulls, or we can go boating and enjoy it.

Everyone who intends to spend their precious boating hours freaking out
about their hulls raise your hand.

Larry, put your hand down. Stop freaking out, go boating, enjoy yourself.