Larry W4CSC

"MazingTree" wrote in
k:

The one thing I would say here in the UK is that no-one in the Marine
industry appears to let on that you can buy a cheap meter and test
your own set. The best advice I got from UK electronics dealers, is
that if you bring in the set, we can test it for £20, then if it's not
the set, we come out and test it, but that was an opene ended price. I
guess they have to make a living! I also suppose that's why I came
to a newgroup.

Same as here, but maybe we're a little more "enlightened", for some unknown
reason.

Just keep shipping those wonderful ales I love....thanks...(c;

One thing I had to apologize for is TEA. There were two RAF pilots who had
been guarding the skies over Charleston after 9/11 sitting in a restaurant
I was in, drinking hot tea. I thanked them for what they were doing for us
and profusely apologized for the terrible tea they were being forced to
drink in our country. Had a great time talking to them after that....