NOYB

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

"HarryKrause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

Yale grades portray Kerry as a lackluster student
His 4-year average on par with Bush's
By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | June 7, 2005

WASHINGTON -- During last year's presidential campaign, John F. Kerry
was
the candidate often portrayed as intellectual and complex, while
George
W. Bush was the populist who mangled his sentences.

But newly released records show that Bush and Kerry had a virtually
identical grade average at Yale University four decades ago.

In 1999, The New Yorker published a transcript indicating that Bush
had
received a cumulative score of 77 for his first three years at Yale
and a
roughly similar average under a non-numerical rating system during his
senior year.

Kerry, who graduated two years before Bush, got a cumulative 76 for
his
four years, according to a transcript that Kerry sent to the Navy when
he
was applying for officer training school. He received four D's in his
freshman year out of 10 courses, but improved his average in later
years.

(In the interest of upholding international copyright laws, a
significant
portion of this article has been snipped. Go to the link below to see
the article in it's entirety.)

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa...dent? mode=PF

What did Kerry take? I've seen Bush's transcript and noted he took all
the
courses we referred to as "puds."

I've seen both of their transcripts. He took even easier classes than
Bush.

Proof?

Proof from Harry? When he posts Bush's transcripts, I'll post
Kerry's...and then you can compare the two.

Bush's transcript has been on the internet for years. I've never seen
Kerry's. I can tell from their course selections at Yale, though, who
pudded his way through.

Kerry's transcript showed up on the same site as Bush's. Find Bush's and
you'll see Kerry's.