DSK

If you want to see the *real* difference between the two, compare how
the two's children speak in public, and behave in general. But hey, if
'family values' matter most to you, then you probably won't care about
raising intelligent, well balanced, well-spoken, professional, and
high-achieving kids... at least, if you claim you care about family
values and voted for Bush anyway...

John H wrote:
We should have elected Kerry. Besides well-balanced, well-spoken, professional,
and high-achieving kids, we could have expected:

Taxes to go up *only* for those making over $200,000,

Or maybe a reduction in the huge defecit due to the "war on terrorism"
which Bush & Cheney are fighting by invading countries that have no
connection to terrorism...

The 'No Child Left Behind Act' to be fully funded,

Or maybe the 'No Child Left Behind' act would be rescinded and in it's
place a reasonable, effective, and non-punitive, educational policy that
could be executed with the existing level of funding

BTW you're an educator John H (or at least have claimed to be) what do
you really think of President Bush's unfunded mandate called 'The No
Child Left Behind Act'?

The Iraq Coalition to become much larger very soon, especially with
all the French and German troops that will join,

Or maybe coalition members would stop leaving

Everyone able to have the same medical care afforded members of
Congress,

Why doesn't the Republican controlled Congress do this now?

Cheap prescription drugs,

Why doesn't the Republican controlled Congress do this now? Instead of
the *more expensive* drug plans forced down the country's throats in the
form of a huge deficit-increasing subsidy to the big pharmaceutical
companies which the just-previous and Republican controlled Congress
enacted under the guise of "Medicare Reform" (cough cough)?

All children going to college,

Or maybe just the ones that are smart enough to benefit, whether they
can pay or not.

An immediate end to the nuclear weapons aims of North Korea and Iran,

Why doesn't the Republican controlled Congress do this now?

America to soon be the beloved nation of the entire world,

You mean like we would if GWB honored his campaign promises to put into
force the Kyoto Accords, acted to stop genocide, and didn't lock up
people forever & for no reason other than some fumbling intimation that
they *might* be terrorists?

A tremendous decrease in unemployment,
A huge increase in high-paying jobs,
A resurgence of manufacturing jobs,

Why can't President Bush and the Republican controlled Congress do this now?

An energy independent America, with no reliance on Mideast oil

Or maybe we could just ask Halliburton to return the 200 million + that
they've stolen or overcharged since the beginning of the Iraq war.

A modernized military, able to meet all threats,

I thought Rumsfeld was giving us that now, as soon as he finishes
rooting out the 'Clintonized' military leadership (why is it taking more
than 4 years?).

Etc Etc Etc

Oh and thanks for acknowledging all the problems that the Bush
Administration is creating, or worsening, and leaving for the grown-ups
to clean up after them... I hope the grown-ups get there soon...

DSK