John H

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:19:59 -0400, DSK wrote:

If you want to see the *real* difference between the two, compare how
the two's children speak in public, and behave in general. But hey, if
'family values' matter most to you, then you probably won't care about
raising intelligent, well balanced, well-spoken, professional, and
high-achieving kids... at least, if you claim you care about family
values and voted for Bush anyway...

DSK

We should have elected Kerry. Besides well-balanced, well-spoken, professional,
and high-achieving kids, we could have expected:

Taxes to go up *only* for those making over $200,000,
The 'No Child Left Behind Act' to be fully funded,
The Iraq Coalition to become much larger very soon, especially with
all the French and German troops that will join,
Everyone able to have the same medical care afforded members of
Congress,
Cheap prescription drugs,
All children going to college,
An immediate end to the nuclear weapons aims of North Korea and Iran,
America to soon be the beloved nation of the entire world,
A tremendous decrease in unemployment,
A huge increase in high-paying jobs,
A resurgence of manufacturing jobs,
A tremendous decrease in outsourcing, with jobs returning to the US,
An energy independent America, with no reliance on Mideast oil,
A modernized military, able to meet all threats,
The failure of terrorist organizations to breed new generations,
A 50% reduction in the deficit,
Enforcement of all of our trade laws, with a complete review in 120
days,
An increase in the minimum wage to $7.00,
The creation of10 million new jobs in his first term,
Changes in credit laws to prevent very high interest rates,
The savings of billions of dollars in medical overhead costs,
The inspection of the 95% of containers entering the country not
currently inspected,
More secure borders,
The hardening of nuclear plants, airports, trains and subways against
attack,
Improvement of our intelligence gathering, analysis and sharing to
stop terrorists before they can do harm,
A tougher, smarter, more effective war on terror,
The securing of nuclear materials worldwide,
A speed-up in drug and vaccine development,
and,
did I mention he will raise taxes only on those making $200,000 or
more?

Did I leave anything out?

--
John H

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real
...."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003