DSK

He's not "portrayed" that way, President Bush does in fact mangle words
& sentences.

wrote:
Bush has made a successful career by having people underestimate his
intelligence.

That, and having extremely powerful family connections.

... I think he sits around inventing quotable ways to mangle
the language.

It's possible. Maybe he does it while also working on how to safely eat
pretzels.

Think about it, what is harder? Simply winning because you are the
best candidate or finding a way to steal it and getting away with it?

The "better candidate" shouldn't have to find a way to steal the
election, furthermore it strikes me as unlikely that the country would
be better off being run by election-stealers, and I can't understand why
anybody would be proud of supporting a liar & election stealer. But
there seem to be a large number of people who do exactly that.

A dumb guy could not devise and execute that plan
You folks can't have it both ways.

Who said Karl Rove was dumb?

DSK