Gary S.

On 11 May 2005 16:57:44 -0700, Bill Tuthill wrote:

In rec.boats.paddle wrote:

I'm sure you could hook it to Paragon Pack, available from
NRSweb.com for $50.

Thanks for the recommendation, but unfortunately I need 60" in
circumference and the PP does only 50! =(

Baloney, you can hook anything to a Paragon Pack. It's open.
Don't use the Pelican box attachment, just buy some long straps
of your own. A friend of mine carries his Sotak kayak sideways,
and that's about 100" in circumference, the way he carries it.

If the OP is taking this through the airline travel process, it would
be important to have an enclosed bag to prevent damage from the
luggage handling equipment.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA