pmhilton

Gary S. wrote:

On Wed, 11 May 2005 13:36:24 GMT, Eric Johnson

Does anyone know of a giant backpack for my inflatable Sea Eagle
PaddleSki 435 catamaran-kayak?

It has to be 35" tall and 60" in circumference (don't know how that
translates into cubic whatever).

Unless my math is off your talking about a 164,215.75cc back pack....
COnsidering that my monster duffle (REI Beast Bag) is less than a 10th
of that, I don't think one exists.

You may wish to check your math.

I got ~10032 cubic inches.

Your math is close enough for the present problem.

But does it really need to be contained? In a sack of some sort? Why not
a harness and or mesh containement w/ shoulder straps or a tumpline?
After all, it's a boat, not clothing, food or a sleeping bag.

Pete H

--
Freedom is participation in power.
Cicero