Paul Skoczylas

"Winnie Oakbob" wrote in message om...
Alligators always want to eat my yummy butt when I'm paddling with my
boat.How can I fight them without losing my ass ?

DO NOT REPLY

Note the cross posting groups in the original--I removed them on this reply.

It seems that somebody is trying to disrupt hun.hobbi and alt.birthright by posting crap like this in other newsgroups and
cross-posting to those two. They want us to reply with large quantities of flames, thereby polluting the other groups. By doing
this with a large number of groups, those two would be completely inundated and rendered useless for a while.

-Paul