Keenan & Julie

in article t, Courtney at
wrote on 6/2/05 5:26 PM:

Werner didn't go to a cheaper glass. Who told you that? They're using the
same glass for the Freestyle that they use on the other paddles, just a
different lay-up for each design. As for breaking 2 paddles, you can stress
a paddle and not know it by hitting it on a rock or throwing it on the shore
or prying your boat off with it, etc...

I can't even begin to describe the abuse my Werner (sea kayak) paddle has
suffered, and aside from some obvious scarring on the shaft, it looks to be
in perfect condition. The blades don't even look used, but they've been
punished to extremes! No complaints, but I would say that it does drip a
lot. Obviously it is the shape of the blade that does this.

Keenan
gokayaking.ca