Frederick Burroughs

Deborah M Riel wrote:

With poison ivy coming up everywhere, and nasty black flies and
mosquitos all around, what's the proper order of putting all the
repellents on? I use Ivy Block for the poison ivy, sunscreen and bug
spray. Which goes on first? I'd hate to put them on in the wrong
order and then find myself covered with a nasty poison ivy rash or a
sunburn...

Thanks if anyone knows the answer!

Sunscreen is a must, on all exposed skin, 1st and foremost. Bug spray
goes on my hat and cloths only when the bugs get bad (pretty much all
summer). If the bugs are ravenous, I'll spray it on my skin.
Sunglasses also help keep gnats out of my eyes. I don't worry about
poison ivy, was never a big bother for me.

--
"This president has destroyed the country, the economy,
the relationship with the rest of the world.

- Hunter S. Thompson, speaking to an antiwar audience in 2003.