Deborah M Riel

Default Brief intro and question

Hi--I'm Deb, and I'm currently an OC2 bow paddler, doing mostly
class II with a few class III runs thrown in for excitement and
challenge. I'll be taking an OC1 class in June, and hopefully will be
able to get the hang of that skill by the end of the summer. I live
in Massachusetts, so all the rivers I have paddled are in the
Northeast region of the US. That's the brief intro, and here's the
question.

With poison ivy coming up everywhere, and nasty black flies and
mosquitos all around, what's the proper order of putting all the
repellents on? I use Ivy Block for the poison ivy, sunscreen and bug
spray. Which goes on first? I'd hate to put them on in the wrong
order and then find myself covered with a nasty poison ivy rash or a
sunburn...

Thanks if anyone knows the answer!