Tom R.

Since I believe he has already been bought and paid for, I wrote to both of
my Senators instead.

"Don W" wrote in message
m...
Why don't you go to his website, and leave him a polite email asking him
to reconsider and withdraw the legislation? I did.

The only way to get politicians to respond to the public is for the public
to show that they are paying attention. Sadly most of the time they are
not

Don W.

Tom R. wrote:
I read in the New York Times this weekend that Sen. Rick Santorum (R PA)
has introduced a bill to limit the amount of information that the
National Weather Service, a taxpayer funded organization, may disseminate
to the public. Apparently, Sen. Santorum has accepted campaign
contributions from several private weather services located in
Pennsylvania which have complained to him that information disseminated
by NWS is too much competition for the pivate services and they want to
restrict the free flow of weather information. Duh? Is there something
wrong with this picture?

Tom R.