Capt. NealŪ

Default Almost time for my daily dose of truth in the news.

The Rush Limbaugh show starts in about thirty minutes.

Did you know Rush is single-handedly responsible for
the fact that George W. Bush is a two-term president?

Rush's weekly audience of close to twenty million thinkers
turned out and voted for the right man for the job at the
right time.

CN

"Many of you are well enough off that...the tax cuts may have helped
you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably
going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things
away from you on behalf of the common good." -- Hillary Clinton