Lloyd Sumpter

Default Why did you buy your boat?

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:58:10 +0000, peewee wrote:

I am a marketing college student and have chosen Recreational Boat industry to
study why boaters bought their boats. If you have purchased a new boat from a
dealership, can you please help me by answering the following 4 questions:

1) Why did you buy your boat?
2) Why did you buy it from the dealer you bought it from ? 3) What was the
best and worst part about the buying experience? 4) Would you recommend this
dealer to others who want to buy a new boat?

Thank you for participating! I need to get at least 30 responses for the survey
to be considered successful.
Sandy

Good luck in finding 30 people who have bought a new boat from a dealership in
January!

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - bought used, 15 yrs ago (in January!)