Richard Malcolm

Default GPS Use Question

hey Gary
I don't know about your model, but is must be close to the 2 garmins
that I have. There is basicly 3 different looks that you can use
(unless yours has maps in it). I think last time we talked you asked
and I said a map on a 2 inch screen on a bouncing boat might not be
useful.
Anyway, I only use the road looking screen when I am really worried
about going as the crow flies, for instance if it is at night and
there are rocks out side the channel.
I usually use the one that looks like a compass and is always
adjusting itself.
Sometimes I use the one that I can zoom in and out on and see where I
am in the really big picture of things, like when I want to see many
waypoints and where I am in relationship to that.

As one or more of the people and you have said, it will become clear
when you get out in the water and use it. by the way I could not open
the last pics of delila you sent