Jim Kelly

Default FL Keys

My mistake in reading the post. I was quoting monthly rates. Tavernier Creek
marina charges $10/ft by the month and is one of the more reasonable locations.
Most other Marinas in the upper Keys are higher.

Subject: FL Keys
From: "Mark Davis"

No, actually I meant $10/ft per night. Jim was thinking it might be as high
as $15-20 per foot. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark.

So you are thinking you're going to be paying at least $270 to $540 per night
for your 27 foot boat!?

Jim needs to make a few calls.
The Galleon Marina in Key West is only $2.65 - $3.00 per foot per night and it
is one of the higher priced places in the Keys as I recall.

Capt. Bill