John H

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:35:46 GMT, Don White wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:37:04 GMT, "rcoleman"
wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

So no cranes, helicopters, or elephants. And it
must be a simple plan, because yes, there will be much drinking involved.

Ah - well, let me say from personal experience that things become much
clearer once a couple of six packs have been consumed.

What I would do is gather the tools, friends and mucho beer, head out
and have a party near the boat.

I guarantee by the end of the day the boat will be floating, but
nobody will ever remember how it got there. :)

Good luck - sounds like a good time.

Later,

Tom

This is starting to sound like a good project for the Wreck.boats
regulars. We could all get together, have a few beers, smoke the peace
pipe and 'try to get along'. Think it would work??

Saw a movie the other day where a Toyota Land Cruiser got stuck in a bog
in the Aussie Outback. The local woman tried to use what she called a
'dead man'. She buried the spare tire about 4 or 5 feet down in the
sand after attaching the winch cable to it. (nothing else around to
attach cable to). Didn't work though...the spare wheel anchor stayed
buried but the winch burned out.

Where is this place? Sounds like it might make a nice motorcycle ride. Hell,
count me in!

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)