Don White

rcoleman wrote:
Not a bad idea, but this thing is in a spot that won't permit much jacking
I'm afraid. Too soft. "Lift" isn't going to be a word that will fit into
this plan. The roller concept could be part of the answer. I'm most
concerned with how much power will be needed to drag the hull over the land
to water. If I had something to anchor a winch to, I could see it, but I
can't sink a 20 ft piling on the opposite side of the creek. This is just
for fun; a lark if you will. I need an another boat like a hole in the head.
But seeing a perfectly good boat sitting out of water just calls to me.
Perhaps it's just a Huck Finn adventure I'm looking for.
Thanks

Wonder if it went aground during a hurricane storm surge?
If you wait a while, I'm sure it'll happen again.