rcoleman

God knows who has time to post asinine replies to every post under this
name; but please masturbate elsewhere in private. I'm embarrassed for you.

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
rcoleman wrote:
Out goofing around yesterday, and found a 23' sailboat high and dry,
maybe 15yds from a navigable creek. I'm guessing it could be dragged over
the marsh and into the water, but even with a really high lunar tide,
it's going to take some force. There isn't anything across from it to
secure a winch, and the creek isn't deep enough to get a big boat in to
drag it off.

Any idea how I can do this?

Ironically I want to float it to another location and beach it there.

Forklift it onto a flatbed trailer and drive it to where you want it.

--
Query: Did Bush ever win at Nintendo?