Old Boat Goat

I'd jack it up enough to get some logs, rollers, even some planks, the
wetter and slimier the better, under her, . With some long, strong 2 X 4s
you should be able to lever and skid her into the water. Use some plywood
between the lever and the boat to spread the load if you're concerned about
crushing anything.

Don
an old boat goat

"rcoleman" wrote in message
. ..
Out goofing around yesterday, and found a 23' sailboat high and dry, maybe
15yds from a navigable creek. I'm guessing it could be dragged over the
marsh and into the water, but even with a really high lunar tide, it's
going to take some force. There isn't anything across from it to secure a
winch, and the creek isn't deep enough to get a big boat in to drag it
off.

Any idea how I can do this?

Ironically I want to float it to another location and beach it there.