Robert or Karen Swarts

You don't mention what the tabernacle is made of. I recently broke the
aluminum unit on my Coronado 25 and was able to have the local welder repair
it quite nicely.

BS

"ct kid" wrote in message
My neighbor (not a Newsgroup reader) has a Marshall (1993) Sandpiper
sailboat. It has a pivoting mast. The physical joint, where the mast
pivots, recently broke.

I have tried innumerable Google searches to see if I could find a
source for that flex joint (not sure of the proper name for the part
that allows the mast to be brought down). He is expecting he will need
to buy a completely new mast.

Anyone know of less expensive alternatives. Most appreciative for any
advice.

Thanks