Butch Ammon

Default Lunch with...

Glad you had a nice lunch. I recall a statement I made some time ago "if
you're ever in Richmond, look me up", but then it was just left at that.

The Sworn Enemy.... LOL!!! That's a funny nickname! But to me, he isn't "The
Sworn Enemy". He's just a guy with a different viewpoint than mine. I can
politely and respectfully disagree without the flames and insults. I just hope
he does the same.

It would be fun to sit down with him and put a face to a name, as the saying
goes. Perhaps I could explain things in plain speak to him and counter any
rebuttal with my usual "...yeah, but"! Ha ha ha.

Butch Ammon