Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Trailer - Telescoping or Fold Away tongue?

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:18:03 -0500, "Gary Warner"
wrote:

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote:

This actuator has a lock-out thing that keeps the breaks OFF /
not applied. Is that what you mean by Open? The lock-out is
so that one can backup the truck without it applying the trailer
brakes.

Yeah - that's what I meant - open/brakes off - makes sense to me. :)

No electrical to the breaks at all.

Your actuator should have a solenoid to release the brakes when you
backup - most of them do. It's wired across the backup light.

Good advice about watching the reservoir - thanks.

No problem.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT